Welcome to Woodspeen Training
How we can help
Students - Are you trying to secure your first job? Or do you want new skills to help you move up the career ladder? Are yu worried about re-entering the jobs market? Or are you looking to refresh your skills to find a job?
Parents – Do you need more information on the study and career options available for your son/daughter? Or do you need more information about the types of qualifications or the career options available for your son/daughter? Do you want to discuss how you can play a greater role in supporting your son/daughter?
Employers – Do you need to find out more about apprenticeships? Are you looking to find motivated, enthusiastic learners locally to join your team?
We are a long-established provider of pre-apprenticeship, apprenticeship and skills programmes for both young adult and adult learners. We have operated in our local areas for over 20 years and work with some 300 employers across a range of occupational sectors. Our core areas of expertise cover programmes in business, childcare, hairdressing, health and social care sectors and many more.
Our expertise is in helping learners to progress in their careers as well as assisting local employers to recruit and train local people. We have a dedicated, experienced team of advisers and trainers and, unlike many providers, we have invested in permanent centres where learners can speak to assessors, undertake study or just relax with their friends!
Finding out more
You can find out more detail about our services including course programmes through this website. However please feel free to contact us to discuss any aspect of what we do in more detail or in you would like to find out how we could support you.
We are proud of our staff and ethos, of being personal, passionate and professional in everything we do and our success in delivering our services to you.
In fact, over 9 in 10 of our learners (based on recent independent learner voice survey) would recommend us to their friends!
Please call us on 01484 429 359. We are ready to take your call. If you call out of hours please leave your contact details so that we can call you back without delay.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please find the link below to our Eportfolio site where you can find your own individual site for uploading evidence:
Woodspeen Mission statement
To design, develop and deliver the most effective, inclusive and supported learning environment that allows our learners to reach their personal potential as well as respond to employer and labour market needs.
To be personal, passionate and professional in everything we do.
Our Top Apprenticeship Vacancies View all »
Apprentice Web Developer
A fantastic opportunity to join this web design agency based in Batley, the role will include:
- Developing concept web designs, in consultation with our developers and clients to satisfy the requirements of the project brief.
- Adapting and overlaying existing web designs, layouts and templates.
- Creating compelling designs for email marketing campaigns on behalf of the company and our clients.
- Creation of presentation materials for bids, tenders and reports.
- Creation of follow up resources to compliment your initial design as part of the full production process.
- Logo, brochure and stationary design as supporting materials for web design projects.
- Manage and maintain the companies brand and associated artwork and ensure it is presented consistently across the business.
- Keep an organised archive of source files and artwork.
- Manage budgets, resources, personnel and partners effectively to deliver your work efficiently and economically.
- Provide analysis and costing’s relating to your department for the sales team to deliver effective proposals for new business and play an active role in securing new web design clients.
Location - Birstall
Latest News View all »
Well Done Bradford Council
Congratulations to members of staff at Bradford Council who have completed their functional skills maths and English at our Bradford office. Peggy, Julie and Sarah said that all members had worked really hard and deserve all the credit to have achieved their qualifications, hopefully this will help to support them in their job roles in the council.
Congratulations to members of staff at Bradford Council who have completed their functional sk...
|29/May/2015Expand article »|
Supporting teaching and Learning
Woodspeen Training is delighted to announce that we are now delivering the supporting teaching and learning qualification to level 2 and level 3. If you are a school looking for a teaching assistant apprentice or have existing staff looking to complete the qualification give us a call on 01484 429359 and we can check your eligibility.
Woodspeen Training is delighted to announce that we are now delivering the supporting teaching...
|22/May/2015Expand article »|